NIMBUS uPVC IS: 4985 – 2000 Pressure Pipes are manufactured from virgin UV stabilized high strength PVC Compound. These pipes are pre-socketed and are joined using solvent cement.
Nimbus PVC-PIPES for Agriculture & Potable Water Supply
(As per IS : 4985 – 2000)
This unique range of PVC-U pipes introduced by Nimbus for the first time in India, has been specially designed for small to higher diameter requirements and. These pipes can joints with solvent cement and easy installation. The strong solvent cement joint is permanent and trouble-free. The entire range comprises sizes from 40mm to 315mm diameter, in 2.5, 4 & 6 kgf / cm² working pressure classes.
*100% Committed Quality, * Long Life, * Cost Effective, * Hygienic, * Corrosion Resistant, * Self-extinguishing, * Maintenance Free, * Easy Handling, * Chemical Resistant, * High Flow rate with Smooth Inner Surface.
* Sealift sockets are formed with high precision on specially developed machines
* 50% saving in installation time, as compared with plain ended pipes and loose couplers
* The number of joints is reduced by 50%, resulting in substantial saving in labor costs
* The requirement of Solvent Cement for a pipeline is reduced by almost 50%
* Eliminates the inconvenience of loose couplers, & reduction in inventory costs
* Sealift pipes are supplied in a standard length of 6 mtr exclusive of the socket portion
Nimbus PVC Pipes Features:-
* Strong and Durable - Nimbus rigid PVC pipes & fittings are strong, impact resistant & unaffected by weather conditions.
* Corrosion Resistant: Immune to galvanic or electrolytic erosion.
* Chemical and Biological Resistant: Resistant to acids, oxidizing agents, alkalis, oils and domestic effluents. Fit for high purity water applications.
* Easy Installation: Pipes of diameter less than 140 mm can be joined by hand pressure while for those of a larger diameter, a pipe jack is adequate.
* Light Weight - Are easy to handle, transport & install even on difficult terrain.
* Lower cost of Installation: Lightweight therefore they are easy to transport and carry to the site.
* Flexibility: Can accommodate slight shifting of the soil, bending of the pipe up to 2 degrees per joint and tolerates small gradients in underground piping.
* Longer Lasting & Maintenance Free - Are free from corroding factors, hence last longer and require minimum maintenance.
* Immediate Testing: Pipes can be tested for ability to withstand pressure immediately on completion of installation. There is no need to wait for the joints to dry, etc.
|DIMENSIONS OF PVC PIPES (as per IS: 4985-2000)|
|Nominal Outside Diameter (Nominal Size)||WALL THICKNESS|
|Class 1||Class 2||Class 3|
|0.25 MPa||0.4 MPa||0.6 MPa|